Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sunset over Sonoma County

  Click on the image for additional photos.

November 4, 2010
Whatever words have been used to descride a sunset, they all applied to this one. Coming home from a photoshoot, the light was just phenominal. From pinks to golds to fiery orange and red, this one had it all. It was amazing to watch the light as it changed and to see how the grape vines and landscape changed with the change in hues.

I know many people in the county saw the show from many different vantage points and I feel so lucky that I commute throught such a spectacular area and could take in the beauty as I headed home. Here are some of the images that I took on Laughlin Road and Slusser Road in Sonoma County.

As I was getting ready to get back in the car, I heard some geese honking and spotted a flock heading to their night time roost. The final three images were of these geese as they crossed the sky into darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment